Hello, beautiful Earthling!
IT’S APRIL! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!
New blog’s address (YES! YES! You’re reading this already on the new one!), The Art of Redefining Yourself and my birthday’s month AND a brand new way of sharing some goodness with you: THE LL COLLECTIVE!
HUH? What’s that, you ask?
It’s a different format to share content through emails only for the LL Collective subscribers. In other words, you’ll see me in your inbox twice a month (mostly mid and end of the month, unless I have something time sensitive to share) with stories, updates and resources that I don’t share on other platforms. Content that doesn’t necessarily fit into the blog or I don’t wanna post on social media.
I’m sure that the topics will evolve because I love trying new things. However, one point will never change: I’ll always share only what’s genuine and touches my heart, makes me think differently or laugh out loud.
Here’s a few topics that you can expect from me:
- What series, films, books, music, videos and resources I’m currently enjoying and thinking about;
- First access to new articles and projects I’m working on;
- Updates and stories — I’ll always send you the link to a newly published article and behind-the-scenes, as well as more personal stories;
- Free additional resources that I create (e.g. e-books, pdf’s) — which I call ‘Freebies’;
- Access to private Q&A’s — which means you can reply to these emails if you have a question and I’ll always answer you.
And don’t worry if you subscribe now and then don’t like my emails. You can unsubscribe at any time. No hard feelings! I’m human and I know I won’t please everyone.
If you aren’t yet a member of the LL Collective, here’s how to become one:
Click the button below and send me your email, name and the language you prefer to read. Easy-peasy!
And for whom was already part of Lina’s Secret Agents, from my former blog Lina’s Beauty Secrets, don’t worry! I transferred you manually myself for the LL Collective. 😉
I’m so happy with this new space and I really hope you like it, too! I’m always open to ways of improving your experience here on the blog, so if you have an idea, please don’t be shy to let me know. I’ll do my best to make it happen!
With all my love,